• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Gran Turismo Mobile

-chw42-

Like a Boss
It's a launch title along with the PSP Go! and will be released October 1st. Has over 800 cars and will be on both the normal PSP and PSP Go!.

There's a demo at E3, so we could see the gameplay in action real soon. The trailer didn't show much of the gameplay.

But the good thing here is, at least it's not vaporware.

twelve

I'm not dead
If they do a PSP Go package with this already on it then I'll be getting one. Otherwise I'll just get the game.

So glad it's finally coming.

And 800 cars is double Forza 3. Way to go Polyphony!

-chw42-

Like a Boss
If the PSP Go! is not hacked and Sony makes some big money on software, it's going to get a lot of 3rd party developers interested in this platform.

Vee

Its running at 60fps. I really hope this game comes to PSP too, i dont want to have to buy this new psp just to play it.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Its running at 60fps. I really hope this game comes to PSP too, i dont want to have to buy this new psp just to play it.

If you watched the video, it had it playing on a normal PSP, so yes.

twelve

I'm not dead
If the PSP Go! is not hacked and Sony makes some big money on software, it's going to get a lot of 3rd party developers interested in this platform.
I actually wouldn't mind if it wasn't hacked as I'll always have the slim with M33 firmware.

Ragnarok

But then why would you want to get a PSP GO ?

Slasher

Suck It
But then why would you want to get a PSP GO ?

Because it's the newest and latest gadget and because it's awesome? It's an actual complete hardware revision.

I could care less if it's hacked or not, I'll still be buying it. I'll probably be more inclined to actually want to buy PSP games this way too.

Ragnarok

Because it's the newest and latest gadget and because it's awesome? It's an actual complete hardware revision.

I could care less if it's hacked or not, I'll still be buying it. I'll probably be more inclined to actually want to buy PSP games this way too.

You have got a point there.I bought my psp 3k 2 weeks back so i will stick with that for some time.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
e3-2009-gran-turismo-screens-20090602024639825_640w.jpg

e3-2009-gran-turismo-screens-20090602024625528_640w.jpg

These screens don't do the game much justice.

twelve

I'm not dead
[qimg]http://pspmedia.ign.com/psp/image/article/989/989635/e3-2009-gran-turismo-screens-20090602024639825_640w.jpg[/qimg]

[qimg]http://pspmedia.ign.com/psp/image/article/989/989635/e3-2009-gran-turismo-screens-20090602024625528_640w.jpg[/qimg]

These screens don't do the game much justice.
It looks about as good as I thought a PSP Gran Turismo would look.

Has any footage from the show floor gone up yet?

-chw42-

Like a Boss
It looks about as good as I thought a PSP Gran Turismo would look.

Has any footage from the show floor gone up yet?

Nope. I honestly expected a bit better. It looks a little grainy.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
[YT]kn5rBftQ1b0[/YT]

Screenshots really don't do the game's visuals justice. It doesn't show off the awesome lighting effects at all like this video does. It looks just like a PS2 Gran Turismo from the video.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
This is a game I've been waiting for ages... I finally I'll get it... I wonder if there's gonna be a GT PSPgo bundle...