• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

GTA IV: Lost & Damned

Seth

MD Party Room
Anyone plan on picking this up?

It comeing out on my birthday witch I kinda thrilled about.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
Comes out a week before my birthday. And I'll most likely get it because of my GTA fanboyism.
Hiratai said:
Isn't it just a series of little shows and shit?
It's supposed be a new storyline based on the Lost Boys biker gang that you had to kill in GTA4. I'm thinking you get to play their side of the story, before you get killed.

_Syn

Is it sorta like an add-on? I don't know about this, I haven't heard anything about it. Is this the DLC that was promised?

Sullivan

I want to see if this is a short fail, or if it will last a while.

Joey

Sullivan said:
I want to see if this is a short fail, or if it will last a while.
So... You want to see if it's a short fail, or a fail that will last a while?

I don't get you man...

Sullivan

No, I want to see if this is going to be something that makes people happy about the DLC. Or if its going to be a disappointment to people.

Do you get what I am saying now?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Going to wait for more impressions from people. I'm not overly excited about it, GTA IV was somewhat of a disappointment to me. This seems be more of the same, just wrapped in a new scenario.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Don't you have to beat the game to play this?
Also isn't price tag is 20$ thats bit much..... I can buy 3 arcade games at that price on xbl.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Supposedly its like a whole new game so that's why it got the $20 price tag.

TeamOverload

I picked it up. Not too far into it so far, but it's still been pretty impressive. It basically is a whole new game completely separate from your GTA IV data, your stats, money, etc are all calculated uniquely for TLAD as opposed to your GTA IV progress. New multiplayer modes are pretty decent, and new music is nice as well. Any questions about it, feel free to ask.