• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[GUIDE] ChickHEN R2 Compatibility List

First off, this topic is about the chickHEN R2 compatibility. If it's not related to that, Please post elsewhere.

Ok got that out of my system. Anyways it's time to make a list of what works and doesn't work. So I will start out with this list of current games/apps that I know that are working. And then post your results if it's a different game/app from this list.

Also I will ignore your post if you posted the same program that works if it's already on the list.

RED=NOT WORKING
BLUE=WORKING
GREEN=WORKS WITH ELOADER

Ultimate PSPTube 2.0
PSPKVM
Metal Blob Solid
rRootage
Installotron
eLoader
SuperTUX
Dgen
Picodrive
Cave Story
TetriAbetes
Tecnoballz
gbSP
PSP Bop It Extreme
Ir Shell
Snes9xTYL0.4.2mecm
RIN Working but tends to freeze
NesterJ (Use devhook build)
Recovery Flasher DO NOT TRY IT ON THE PSP 3K OR YOU WILL RESULT IN A BRICK
Pandora Installer for 3.xx+ DO NOT TRY IT ON THE PSP 3K OR YOU WILL RESULT IN A BRICK
PSpaint
lightmp3
Rythm 8
Doom
Duke nukem 3d psp build 98
Rise of the Triad: Dark War the hunt
Hardware alarm suite 2
Psp aircrack
Home viewer

bookr
pepviewer
pspcomic

I will try to keep this updated best as possible.

Hellcat

Contributor
Here's two more:

Recovery Flasher and Pandora Installer for 3.xx+

Both run fine on HEN and do their job, but for Recovery Flasher everyone must know NOT to use it on Model 3000 PSPs or Model 2000 PSPs with the 088v3/090 mainboard!
It runns, down to the last bit, but those PSPs will unrecoverable brick!

On older, flashable PSPs (Modell 1000 and the older 2000s) you can savely use it to install a CFW over the 5.03 running HEN, however AGAIN, don't try to install 1.50 on a Fat (Model 1000) from within HEN!

New versions will check and take care of that, but the current ones (up to 1.50) are not aware of HEN or the PSP 3k.

:)

dramscus

Good thread,
On my psp 2000 I have running right now
PSpaint
lightmp3
Rythm 8
Doom
duke nukem 3d psp build 98
Rise of the triad dark war the hunt
Hardware allarm suite 2
psp aircrack
home viewer

These are all the ones that interest me and work

Arvis

For me most of stuff (even some which is mentioned to work) doesn't work. :S
Using 2000 with TAv033
Duke Nukem not working, Kurok not working, loads of homebrew games simply "corrupted", really just few do work. :(

AngelV1

Ultimate psptube is working...

I have a problem with it ! The video load but then it lose quality until it is completely...destroy, there's no more colour, frame are strange etc... From what can come this ?

WalangAlam

It says popstation 2.0 is working lol
Anyway how to get IR shell working and yes i did download ver 5.0 and patched irshell500s.prx in BIN folder! But get a "firmware unsupported" message.

there should be 2 files that need to be replaced: rshell500s.prx and rshell500.prx. I got it working after trying this.

M for Mature Forums

nct2k

May I ask which version of bookr is currently working on HEN R2?

And is it safe for flash-reading programs like intraFont to run on HEN R2?

Thanks!