• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Headphones broke

futuregator15

Lovin OS X
So my $100 (yea i know, expensive) bose headphones broke today. I went to listen to some music and was surprised when the sound came out VERY distorted. It was like sound was comin from very far away. They still kinda work though, all I have to do is bend the headphone wire (the part where u stick in the headphones) a specific way. So my question is, will bose replace them. I thought i remember the bose guy saying that if there product breaks, they will replace it for free

*They kinda worked their way into this. All last week, If you moved the headphone wire a certain way sound wouldn't come out of one ear. But today they just decided to stop working... lol

Seth

MD Party Room
Why not call them and find out? As long as it under a year and it not your fault and you have POP then your good. Buy hey I not Bose,nor do any of us work for them.

LocutusEstBorg

If you are talking about the in-ear silicone ones with the translucent tips, they are known to have defective cables which come loose.

My friend got it replaced for free within warranty.