• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Hello~ I'm Kimberly c:

Lament Moment

So, my name is Kimberly. I joined because well, because... Because. cx I'm more of a xbox player, but I have been recently getting back into playing my PS3 (mostly messing around on PlayStationHome ^_^'') I need more games for it. There's a ton of great RPGs that are PlayStation exclusive that I'm dying to play so time to save up money and get to it! Just got Final Fantasy XIV (waiting for it to download as I'm typing this, probably why I ended up joining. XP)

Some random things: I'm 18 and have a crappy job. I love anime and manga. I like reading actual books as well (currently reading Bitterblue and Divergent). I love dogs (I have 3). And that's about as complex as I get.

Always up for gaming, and I don't mind helping boost achievements on certain games, so if you need help, just ask. c:

See yha!

~Kimberly

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Welcome and hope you enjoy the forums! :) I've heard good things about Final Fantasy XIV, hard to fit an MMO in my gaming schedule right now though so haven't picked it up yet.

Lament Moment

Welcome and hope you enjoy the forums! :) I've heard good things about Final Fantasy XIV, hard to fit an MMO in my gaming schedule right now though so haven't picked it up yet.
I just started it this morning, but I like the feel of it. Once you get past all the beginner stuff you can add your friends and play together. You have to make sure you're on the same server/world though. Once you make your character you can't switch and you will have to make a new one to match up with your friends, but the character customization is fun! I spent most of my morning doing that. :p

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Love Anime? Have you checked out Attack on Titan?

I'm not a huge fan of MMOs, require too much time and investment. I had high hopes for GW2 but actually put it down after 15 minutes of playing it (combat system just wasn't sitting well with me). I might check out FFXIV though since I do love the FF universe

Lament Moment

Love Anime? Have you checked out Attack on Titan?

I'm not a huge fan of MMOs, require too much time and investment. I had high hopes for GW2 but actually put it down after 15 minutes of playing it (combat system just wasn't sitting well with me). I might check out FFXIV though since I do love the FF universe
The fighting is similar to Final Fantasy XII, you just walk up and attack, you don't go into a battle scene or anything unless it's a special battle like a boss battle or a dungeon. You have quests and such. I kind of miss the team aspect of it, having multiple characters you can use, but my best friend and I play together all the time and it's fun. We've made a competition out of it.

Lament Moment

Jesus that anime is popping up everywhere(although it completely deserves it imo.), even started reading the manga for it.

also, welcome to the forums kimberly cx =-).
Yeah I hear about it all the time, but I haven't gotten around to it. I will probably read the manga first if anything. It sounds pretty amazing. c: