• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Hello. Why I Got Banned in Steam Leaderboards?

Nikita256

I see, that I got banned in Steam Leaderboards. Why? Is this some kind of mistake? (Sorry for the possible broken English)

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hitman: Absolution - Blood Money achievement, we have it marked as unobtainable. Servers shut down awhile ago.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Currently this is not allowed per the rules since accessing the custom server involves modifying game files: https://achievementhunting.com/rules#na-3

To get listed on the leaderboards again, we can either invalidate the game (so it won't count towards stats) or you can hide it on Steam. Let me know what you want to do.

We may change the rules at some point to allow this but I don't know when that will happen. It's worth noting that this will also get you banned on other trackers such as Steam Hunters, so that's one of the reasons why we haven't started allowing it.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
You've been added back to the leaderboard now.