• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

help plz

explosions

hai guise
how does i hacked wii

I'm trying to install the hbc and it keeps sayin ticket error. Any ideas?

Noriyuke

lol, wow, what system version are you running?

And you know what, the only error i got was from my own doing, i was using twilight hack beta 2 and i guess it doesn't work on 3.3u Beta one copied with no probs.

Noriyuke

Anyway, thanks for the System Version, but i totally forgot to ask what region your Wii is too.. I think that counts for something too.

And you using the twilight hack to get the homebrew channel installed? Im guessing?

explosions

Dud, behave yo, if you go to his country hell be like "Yo speak (Insert Language Here) MOFO!!"

Anyway, thanks for the System Version, but i totally forgot to ask what region your Wii is too.. I think that counts for something too.

And you using the twilight hack to get the homebrew channel installed? Im guessing?

Ummm it's USA/NTSC. That's all I know about the region. And, yes, I am using the twilight hack to install it.

Noriyuke

Wow, maybe it was becyz you didnt erase the twilight princess save or something...

I couldnt risk formatting my little bros, he would killed me cuz his came with a bunch of downloads for some reason. Like SNES games and whatnot.