• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Help, What to do to fix the standby bug in the TIFF exploit?

Thirstycow

I cant go into standby mode anymore, everytime i flick the power switch, it fully powers off. Its a PSP 1000 with current 5.00 M33-6 firmware. I think i can clock this back to when i accidently ran chickHEN on 5.00 M33-6, any help?

I've tried reflashing firmwares and using pandora....

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM EST ----------

Nvm, i managed to find the problem after a few hours of researching the sleep mode function. I have found that you CANNOT go into sleep mode while having a MMS and pandora battery with a multiboot function active. So if anyone runs into this hectic problem, backup memory stick, turn ur pandora battery into a normal one and format ur memory stick!

I dont know if this was relevant, but sleep mode started to work when i inserted my other memory stick (8GB (from psp 3000)) into the psp 1000? (A read only sleep mode dump file is the problem???)