• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Hi everyone! I'm zippy! =D

zippythecellist

Well, I'm 16 and want to be a video game music composer someday. :biggrin: I only have one song right now, but I'm working on more, lol. (if you go to jamglue.com, my username there is the same as here, and you can listen to my song if you want) I have a halo special editon 360 (w00t! 16th b-day prezzie =D), wii, ps2, DS, and a PSP. Pretty much any game I own is my fav, lol. If you have XBL, my gamertag is the same as my username, so give me a freind request if you want to get pwned at halo. :laugh:

d1ddy

lvl 50 in ranked double team on halo 3 , maybe we can play sometime =D

zippythecellist

Oh, that's cool. Is your 'lake' big enough to hold one of those huge ass trampoline floats? I tell my parents they should get it, but it would take up most of our pool. xD Still, I'd feel pretty badass using a trampoline in a pool. =D

Yay, I leave for europe this saturday. :D It's gonna suck not having my xbox or wii for 3 weeks though. Hopefully I'll get a pandora & magic mem stick before I leave so I can load all those ps1 games and halo genocide onto my PSP. xD

zippythecellist

I finally got a pandora battery and magic memory stick! :w00t: Now I can have croc 1 and 2 on my psp, lol.

I could see how they aren't fun, but it sure is funny to watch people fall on their asses because they're dumb enough to jump on it with wet feet. xD