• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 Home problem

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
When I try to access the theater lobby in Home, my system freezes. I dont have this problem for any other location.

Bulgar Trev

Maybe your connection?

I know that when i'm downloading something home gets VERY laggy

ChurchedAtheist

anyone else have a problem with it? and it isn't lag, because the ps button doesnt bring up the in game xmb like usual

Adiuvo

Theatre is fine for me.

Could be your connection choking. With all of the clothes people wear now it's a lot to download, and if Home lags really badly it freezes the whole PS3. It's been an issue for awhile now.

Dan

Contributor
Well, he's not going to change region just for home :laugh:

It's probably just the sheer amount of people on it, buying new clothes. The servers being maxed out, I'm sure your not the only one with this trouble.

I'll check for you now, but I live in the UK, haha.

EDIT: As soon as I got on, I got the server update x.xx. Uploading core content, uploading media content, took a while. Loading bowling alley took a while. I'm on it now, movements are rather slow and there's hardly any people here. It isn't a connection problem because my router's in the next room and my wireless indicator on my PC is at good.

B

Bizarre

Yea its supposed to be out of beta this Sept. but knowing Sony I doubt it.

And I didn't mean for him to change regions, I just wanted to know to see if any others in that region have the same problem. I'm in the US region if you need me to check it out.

Adiuvo

It probably will be forever. Think about Gmail, that's still in beta after what, five years?

twelve

I'm not dead
It probably will be forever. Think about Gmail, that's still in beta after what, five years?
When Google announced Google OS they also took most of the Google Apps out of beta (Mail, Calender, Docs, Video, Talk).

But I'm with you, Home will likely be beta for years. And by the time it is out of beta no one will even care.

ChurchedAtheist

I reinstalled home, and it seems to work.

is there any way to add my location to the weather thing in life with playstation?