• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Homebrew channel help

bleebeebee

I'm new to this site, and I just got something for the wii called the homebrew channel, but for some reason, it won't seem to work! whenever I load it, the screen shows a bunch of bubbles rising to the top of the screen, when I know that there is supposed to be icons on it like Ocarina, USBGecko, etc. Does anyone know why nothing will show up?

thesorrowmgs3

Custom Pro
Well first off try this, its very helpful getting everything installed right.

Wii Brew SD Installer by BIG BANG THEORY
Version 1.2

Windows program that installs everything you need to start running homebrew on you wii.

1. Installs the correct Twilight Hack files onto SD card with correct folders based on your region
2. Installs the Homebrew Channel beta 8 onto SD card
3. Allows users to select homebrew apps to install to SD Card that can be launched from the Homebrew Channel

Will be kept up to date with new homebrew apps and hacks. This version includes the new Twilight Hacks for system firmware 3.3.

Compatible Firmware:
All Wii firmwares including 3.3

All credit due and cited to the generous groups that gave us wiibrew.

-BIG BANG THEORY

Download Link: Wiki Page

Change Log

Version 1.2

* Added new twilight hack files 0.1beta1
* Added Snake, Duck Hunt, Snes9x, Wii Poker, Masteroids, Scrogger and Matching Cards
* Fixed Simon .dol name to boot.dol
* Removed menu system, now just a program installer
* Removed Panasonic SD Card Format Program
* Installer now loads how to video from web
* Smaller overall file size (11mb)

Version 1.1

* Fixed missing installer link to RVL-RZDE-0A-2 USA
* Changed RVL-RZDE-0A-0 USA link to correct installer program

It's from another thread on in the Wii General section. But here it is.

It also installs the Wii Homebre browser which is like the shop channel but it downloads homebrew. It downloads and installs the full homebrew with the icons, and no copy and pasting files, so its a major plus.

Oh and be sure format the SD card and back up those Zelda files that you might want to keep!