• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

How do I add Video games for Epic Games manually in Exophase?

FidgetyJester

So although I have few games on Epic Games for awhile now, I never started playing them til now since I been playing through a different platform instead.

So after I linked my Epic Games account to Exophase, I realized it didn't showed any of my games. Because it didn't showed any games, exophase just told me to play them instead, and that didn't worked. So I thought maybe I need to get atleast one achievement on the game instead. So that's what I been doing with Borderlands 2 too, I got the achievements inside the game but still nothing, I was confused for days. Then I learned Epic Games achievement and in-game achievements are 2 different things, not only that but alot of even the good games don't seen to have any achievements, and Borderlands 2 was one of them.

So I then thought I should just add the games manually in Exophase. But when I did, only PC option I saw was... well... PC. I don't see any Steam nor Epic Games option. Is there a way to tell people that I got Borderlands 2 in Epic Games manually in Exophase?

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
This is not possible currently. Those options for manually added games are meant to indicate the general platform the game is on.

Maybe we can add an additional field to specify a label like Epic Games, Steam etc that would override the default one shown. That way they would stay under PC but it'd be up to the user to apply the label.

SilentJay76

Maybe we can add an additional field to specify a label like Epic Games, Steam etc that would override the default one shown. That way they would stay under PC but it'd be up to the user to apply the label.
This would be nice.

Same for Xbox, too. Currently the "Play Anywhere" games have labels for Xbox Series + Xbox One + Windows 10. Mobile games have both iOS + Android.

Not a huge deal. But it does look a bit messy and would be nice if we could choose the correct one.