• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

How Do You Set Your Exophase Avatar As Your PSN Avatar

ShinkuTachi

Hello, I just wanted to ask how to default the Exophase avatar as my PSN avatar. I tried to do so by removing my current custom avatar, and all I can is a default stock faceless image. My PSN avatar was my image until I used a custom avatar.

Could you please set Exophase to just use my current PSN avatar, and let me know how you did this for future reference. Thank you.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
The faceless image is always the default avatar for new users, it wouldn't have been your PSN avatar, maybe you were looking on your PSN profile page instead.

The easiest way to do this would be to just go on your PSN profile page (https://gamercards.exophase.com/psn/user/Pyrofrost/), save the avatar to your desktop and then upload it through the Edit Account page.

We could eventually add an option to automatically set avatars from PSN or other services though.

Last edited:

ShinkuTachi

Thank you very much for your time and help on this.
Also, the feature you are speaking of would be great if you decided to implement it in the future.

Thanks again for helping, and have a great day :)