• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

How to hack vista visual style?

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
I just cannot seem to get this working! I have tried using the VistaGlazz program, and it did nothing :(. I would just use windowblinds, but the crack changes your SID which apparently is really bad. So please, help me out

Hardrive

Contributor
I just cannot seem to get this working! I have tried using the VistaGlazz program, and it did nothing :(. I would just use windowblinds, but the crack changes your SID which apparently is really bad. So please, help me out

Make sure you've used the newest VistaGlazz (beta 3), it works for me. I'm running Vista Ultimate x64 SP1.

I uploaded the version that I have saved locally that I have confirmed to be working:
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/180580445/vistaglassbeta3.exe

Also, here's a theme that is pretty classy looking. Extract to C:\Windows\Resources\Themes. Right click on your desktop, select Personalize. Go to "Window Color and Appearance". Click "Open the Classic...". Most custom themes will appear as duplicates of Windows Aero, apply them to see what they are.
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/180580688/transblack.rar

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
as soon as i opened that vistaglass you uploaded, it showed that all my files were already patched...

Additional Comment:
well the theme you supplied worked

thx

Additional Comment:
sweet I got it all working now, I was just missing the step where I put the theme folder into the resource place

Hardrive

Contributor
as soon as i opened that vistaglass you uploaded, it showed that all my files were already patched...

Additional Comment:
well the theme you supplied worked

thx

Additional Comment:
sweet I got it all working now, I was just missing the step where I put the theme folder into the resource place

Cool, glad it works for you :)