• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I would like some advice on a new mobile phone.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
Any phones in particular I should check out? I definitely want another smartphone, as I can't ever go back to a regular dumbphone after using my BlackBerry Pearl for almost a year now.

I've been on alltel for the past 2 years, and I will be under ATT soon. Alltel is CDMA, ATT is GSM, so I have much more freedom when it comes to phone selection. The Nokia N series is intriguing, and I'd like to stick to another BlackBerry (the Bold makes me wet) or maybe a Windows Mobile phone, but I'm open to anything really.

e: the iPhone is a definite possibility but I would really appreciate a keyboard of some sorts. I love my Pearl's SureType keyboard, and I don't ever want to go back to regular numeric keypad.

oh and I plan on starting to put away a little bit of each paycheck from now on for a few months so price isn't a problem really. Unless you're talking about the dead sexy xPeria1 which is like 700 bucks. fuck that

Moose

Meta Moose
I don't know about other phones, but I would advise against the Nokia 5800. Just incase you consider it that is. :)

I have it and I'm not impressed. At first it's really nice but then you look at what the iPhone or G1 offers and it is crappy in comparison.