• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC If you EVER played MapleStory please read.

Serideth

So recently Andy got me into playing this game and despite it's reputation it's actually pretty fun when you play it with people you know. Anyway Greyone decided he'd play with us but he doesn't have an account, the problem is you can't sign up for a Gobal MS account anymore (Global being the set of servers we play on) I tried making one myself but it wouldn't work. I was lucky enough to get Andy's spare account (yes that loser actually had not one but two, lol).

So if you have an old MS account and you don't play any more please donate it to our pathetic group.

UPDATE:
Right so I'm looking to start this too so if anyone has an account to spare that'd be great :D

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Just sent Greyone a PM with the details to my account, hopefully it will be of some use (it was deactivated)

El Diablo

It's so....so....unintimidating!

Roe

Right so I'm looking to start this too so if anyone has an account to spare that'd be great :D

El Diablo

Can someone explain what the deal is with those avatars? :O

angelsniper45

wtf i dont play this game only losers do

+1, even runescape its a bit cooler if you are into that kind of stuff

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Don't be bashing MapleStory, it's a solid game. I was almost going to go back to try it out after all these years but couldn't be bothered with downloading it again. It was a great game and I'm sure it still is, it's just not for everyone

Serideth

+1, even runescape its a bit cooler if you are into that kind of stuff

Andy was joking, but who are you to call people a loser for liking a certain game? It entertains me and does no harm what so ever so quite frankly if you thought you could come into my thread with that attitude you can back the fuck off.

january39

eXo Staff
I've never even heard of it, give me 30 mins though and i will.

edit - i just tried to register an account and it has let, will check it out more now :)

Serideth

I've never even heard of it, give me 30 mins though and i will.

edit - i just tried to register an account and it has let, will check it out more now :)

Ah wtf I replied to this and it didn't post.

Anyway, it is a childish game, but as I said in the OP it's fun if you're playing with people you know. Party can hold 6 at max and some quests are for partys only, we have 4 people interested right now (two of us already playing).

There's a lot of grinding but one thing I really like about it are the jobs. If you want to be a mage for example you have to pick what element you want to go into, there's fire/poison ice/lightning and cleric (holy) and they're different jobs.

Serideth

It's pretty hard for a childrens game...

Yeah this, the bosses are really tricky for the most part (an example being one guy turns people undead so if the healer casts heal (which heals 5 people at once) it does a ton of damage to them all and you end up killing your own party).

angelsniper45

Andy was joking, but who are you to call people a loser for liking a certain game? It entertains me and does no harm what so ever so quite frankly if you thought you could come into my thread with that attitude you can back the fuck off.

No, i know i was being biased. But even still just saying. I used to have a runescape account but it got deleted, so i guess thats my reason for it :)

and i ment no offense towards current players, excuse the biasness.