• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Inconsistency with Steam Achievements compared to other tracking platforms

Sachifus

Hey @x3sphere,

Hope you doing good.

I have a question regarding the total number of Steam achievements I'm seeing here.

First of all, my Steam profile is showing 7.442 unlocked achievements.

1723683445998.png

Meanwhile, Completionist and Steam Hunters are showing 7.451 in total, which seems correct because they take into account the achievements from restricted games (9 achievements). On Steam Hunters, I can see that the number is the same as on my Steam profile if we only take into account unrestricted games (7.442).

1723683552075.png
1723683589049.png

My question is : do you happen to know why Exophase is showing 7.452 achievements ? There's a difference of 1 achievement compared to Completionist and Steam Hunters.

It is not that dramatic, but I would have liked, if possible, to know where this difference comes from, so I can check if there is something wrong somewhere.

For the record, I've listed all the games I've played and unlocked at least one achievement in an Excel sheet, and I came up with a total of 7,442 unlocked achievements, as shown on Completionist and Steam Hunters. I uploaded the Excel spreadsheet here so you can have the full detail if you need it : https://www.swisstransfer.com/d/73c4cd1f-4a9c-4e20-8e89-526c5fed791b

Thanks in advance for the help, and thanks as always for the great job.

Last edited:
Okay, so I went through all my Steam games one by one on my Exophase profile page and I think I found the game that is causing the issue :

1723685676541.png

It is showing 1 achievement unlocked here but NONE on Steam Hunters (and not even showing on Completionist) :

1723685932290.png

The game is not even showing up in my Steam profile anymore (I did not remove it, at least I don't think so but maybe I forgot). Anyway, it was terrible 😂

I just deleted it from my Exophase profile, but it seems that my total number of achievements DID NOT decrease by 1. Could you check this?

(I did a rescan and it did not pick it up again).

Thanks a lot

EDIT : idk if you just did something, but the counter now decreased here and is showing the same as Completionist and Steam Hunters. Thank you :)

Last edited:
Okay, so I went through all my Steam games one by one on my Exophase profile page and I think I found the game that is causing the issue :

View attachment 16329

It is showing 1 achievement unlocked here but NONE on Steam Hunters (and not even showing on Completionist) :

View attachment 16332

The game is not even showing up in my Steam profile anymore (I did not remove it, at least I don't think so but maybe I forgot). Anyway, it was terrible 😂

I just deleted it from my Exophase profile, but it seems that my total number of achievements DID NOT decrease by 1. Could you check this?

(I did a rescan and it did not pick it up again).

Thanks a lot
The totals only get updated when new achievements are detected, I have forced an update just now however. It's showing 7451 now. Glad you were able to find which game was causing the issue :)

The totals only get updated when new achievements are detected, I have forced an update just now however. It's showing 7451 now. Glad you were able to find which game was causing the issue :)
A huge thank you! Your responsiveness is truly unmatched. Everything looks good now! Thanks again and have a great evening!

Last edited:
Back