• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

inFAMOUS 2

eldiablov

Contributor
This game is just as good as the first in my opinion. I've been playing for a while and just got to the second island going through a "good" playthrough. I'll definitely be doing another run down the "evil" path.

I wanted to do this with the first, is it worth doing?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I wanted to do this with the first, is it worth doing?

It depends on how much you liked the gameplay. There's something I enjoy about finding the blast shards and the way Cole moves around. It does feel nice to let loose by being evil and not worrying about civilians anymore.

@Kurian - Do you really want to start comparing things I do and have done in my life with your own?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I know what you meant dude. I was over on the gamefaqs board and apparently you can import your character from the first game and choose if you want to start as evil or good Cole depending on how you chose to play. People who went down both paths can chose either. You'll start with some additional powers from the first game.

I never got this option upon startup but will try it out on my evil playthrough. Also, once you go through both paths on infamous 2, you'll be rewarded with a Cole who has all powers unlocked from both paths plus all powers from the first game from both paths.

The Beast is in New Marais in my game.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
It's not a big spoiler. It's laid out in the opening sequence, I wouldn't call it a spoiler. I certainly didn't ruin anything.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I finished my Good play through last night and started me Evil one. If you are having trouble importing your inFAMOUS save like I was, just load it up and then pop inFAMOUS 2 back in. I'm pretty sure I can platinum this one.

Seth

MD Party Room
I finished my Good mode last night too, it was a hell of alot of fun to play, I got about 70 % of the ps3 trophies from a single play threw got all the blast shards and everything. [BLACKOUT]However I was really shocked by the ending I cant belive he dies at the end makes me wonder if there going to be a inFAMOUS 3, cant wait to see what happens on the evil playthrew does he live or something?[/BLACKOUT] Here a quick snip of my thoughts of the game, if you enjoyed the first one you will enjoy the second one alot more, the voice of cole kinda sucks this time around and the black screen you get when your hurts is really annoying and makes it hard to playthrew sometimes, there are a great deal of cheap shots in the game but that may be only threw the hard playthrew. The powers where kinda lame this time aside from the vortex thing, the ice powers you get are pretty suckey I only ended up useing the Ice rocket . However the tools you get to move around where pretty good the Ice Jump and the Spider web copy where a great deal near the end of the game.

TLDR Good game I love it.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Good lord Vanden.

I'm probably about 1/4 of the way THROUGH my evil/hard run; I also don't have a problem with Cole's voice. I think it suits him just fine.

Seth

MD Party Room
Good lord Vanden.

I'm probably about 1/4 of the way THROUGH my evil/hard run; I also don't have a problem with Cole's voice. I think it suits him just fine.

the voice was a minor nit pic doesnt take away from the story at all.

Seth

MD Party Room
So I beat the evil play threw last night and was pretty well pleased with it

[BLACKOUT]Still cant believe I had to kill Zeke and Nix and got the power of the beast, I felt pretty bad ass, still it be odd to have a infamous game without Zeke on my side however I do think it possible to have a part 3 [/BLACKOUT]

O I also got a platinum trophy :) I really enjoyed this game.