• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Digital Investigate 'The Da Vinci Disappearance' In Assassin's Creed Brotherhood This March

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
acb1.jpg

Ubisoft today announced plans to extend the single-player and multiplayer component of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood with new DLC entitled The Da Vinci Disappearance. Due out in March on PSN and Xbox Live, the content chronicles the fall of the Borgias in Rome, during which Leonardo Da Vinci is kidnapped by an underground cult known as the Hermeticists[...]

Continue reading: Investigate 'The Da Vinci Disappearance' In Assassin's Creed Brotherhood This March...

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
What's the bet it's like a 100KB download and is just enabling content already on the disc? :p

Probably not, but I remember with Burnout Paradise the game always had massive updates, and when Paradise Island came out it was put into an update and you merely paid for it to be enabled. Pretty silly way of doing things, people having to download more for something they may not buy.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
What's the bet it's like a 100KB download and is just enabling content already on the disc? :p

Probably not, but I remember with Burnout Paradise the game always had massive updates, and when Paradise Island came out it was put into an update and you merely paid for it to be enabled. Pretty silly way of doing things, people having to download more for something they may not buy.

Capcom is notorious for this :p In McV 3 most the extra characters are already on the disc. I doubt it's the case with AC:B, though, considering it's been out on consoles for around five months now. They wouldn't have waited this long otherwise.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Capcom is notorious for this :p In McV 3 most the extra characters are already on the disc. I doubt it's the case with AC:B, though, considering it's been out on consoles for around five months now. They wouldn't have waited this long otherwise.

Well, they could have been waiting for the PC version to be released :p