• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

It's been a while.

Oseru

I used to frequent the site when it was MFM before the QJ? merge a year or two ago. Back then I was quite the little shit and I see why people had hatred toward me. I'm hoping to put that aside and come back for a bit in hopes to start anew and chitchat with people.

And with that, I'm off.

EDIT: Forums seem to have died off. Kinda surprised.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
I used to frequent the site when it was MFM before the QJ? merge a year or two ago. Back then I was quite the little shit and I see why people had hatred toward me. I'm hoping to put that aside and come back for a bit in hopes to start anew and chitchat with people.

And with that, I'm off.

EDIT: Forums seem to have died off. Kinda surprised.
MFM merged with Exo, everone just left QJ because pretty much all of the admins of QJ made MFM.

anywho, the forums have been quiet as of late unfortunately, although their is still a bit of activity here and there, many of the active members seem to only pop on every couple of days anymore it seems.

Seth

MD Party Room
Punk? lol

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Quiet indeed. We want to revitalize it though, I think we'd all like to see that.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
We're working on ways to make a push for more activity on the forums. This can't happen overnight though, so just stick with us :) Over the past year we've doubled traffic to the main site through the gamercards and trophy / achievement tracking. The challenge now is getting these people involved with the community.

Oseru

Punk? lol

Nah, it's Syth. lol

We're working on ways to make a push for more activity on the forums. This can't happen overnight though, so just stick with us :) Over the past year we've doubled traffic to the main site through the gamercards and trophy / achievement tracking. The challenge now is getting these people involved with the community.

I know. :p
I remember the gamercards being a thing before I left. Well, hopefully the site will get more traffic and it'll be going as good as new. c: