• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 It's ok guys: The Last of Us isn't a Zombie Game

eXo

M for Messenger

Naughty Dog has come to give us some details about the latest reveal for their newest project; The Last of Us. Naughty Dog spoke to Eurogamer in one of the first previews for the game spilling the goods on the back story about development for the game and answering the big question; is this a zombie game? Neil Druckmann is the creative director and writer on the project and had this to say.
Contrary to evidence in the trailer, however, The Last of Us is "not a zombie game," insists Straley[...]

Continue reading: It's ok guys: The Last of Us isn't a Zombie Game...

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Well the "monsters" in the trailer sure seem zombie-like. The game looks beautiful though.

Adiuvo

I'm guessing they mean that the story will be focused on the characters, instead of the actual zombies. The zombies will serve as a backdrop, but it's the relationships that make the game.

Kinda like The Walking Dead.

Slasher

Suck It
For anybody interested in seeing the trailer...

[video=youtube;qLGxubfC1Ik]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=qLGxubfC1Ik[/video]

Zombie game or not, I'll be buying this maw-fucka'

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Perhaps they're not zombies in the sense that there wasn't zombies in Alone In The Dark: The New Nightmare?

I blame Resident Evil 4 and 5 for blurring the lines in what we define as a zombie. Used to be exclusively people that had died and got back up to eat flesh/brains. Now it seems to be any monster derived from a human.