• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi James Bond 007: Blood Stone

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Well I just started playing this game yesterday on the PC and while I didn't have high expectations for it I found myself enjoying it for the most part. The only problem I have with it is the pace of the game is rather fast so I will probably finish the game in just a couple hours.

If anything this game is a nice rent or a later buy down the road.

Here's some video footage of me playing last night:

[video=youtube;ZyJA-O-FCZY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyJA-O-FCZY[/video]

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Was the hype for this nonexistent or something? I had no idea it was even out. Gameplay looks solid though, I'll have to check it out.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Was the hype for this nonexistent or something? I had no idea it was even out. Gameplay looks solid though, I'll have to check it out.

I didn't hear anything about it. Looks fairly fast-paced and interesting but I'll have to wait before getting it.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
i thought all the 007 was in the new re-release of golden eye, when did this come out?

edit: yesteday?!, what?, i've never heard of this game

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Yeah not many people have heard of this game at all - marketing was pretty much non-existant. It's the first title in the bond series since Everything or Nothing (think that was the name of it) to have an original story and not tie-in with a specific movie. Really weird though since this game was released on the same day as the GoldenEye remake