• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Digital Jet Set Radio HD Launch Date, Price Revealed

David Sanchez

Jet-Set-Radio-HD.jpg

The day a lot of folks have been waiting for has arrived. Okay, that's a lie. I know a lot of you are actually waiting for the HD version of Jet Set Radio to launch. Sorry to tell you, but this isn't that launch day. That said, it is the day that I can share the game's actual launch date and pricing info with you!

Continue reading...

Tavares

I'm really excited about the release of Jet Set Radio and Sonic Adventure 2 on the digital download services. I had a Dreamcast and these were some of my favourite titles so I'm definitely buying them both.
JSR establishes a genre for its own, there's just no game that compares or is even similar to it. Almost every single aspect of the maps can be explored, few areas are unreachable, the story may be a little simple, but it makes up with the amount of playable characters and the great graffiti art you can obtain.
So, yes, pretty excited about it xD