• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Just a Suggestion.....

TinCannEd

Here is a suggestion with the newly added VR Games:

Do you think instead of just putting Steam or PS4, as the system they are played on, could you also add that they are VR. in the case of the PS4 there is both he PSVR & Morpheous & both have games that are supposedly exclusive to them. You could also add the VR as a separate search link, so gamers interested in looking for just VR, don't have to search through all Steam or PS4 games.

(Just to let you know, I do not have a VR or plan on getting one. I am just putting in a request I have heard some of my friends wish for that do have them.)

Thanks...

Yes, this could be added. It will require some extra work for PSN, as the trophy server unfortunately doesn't tell us whether a game supports VR. Seems we can get the data from searching on the store though. Anyway, I will put it on the to-do list!

Back