• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Just Cause 2 + Demo Challenge

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
The game will be coming out in a few weeks and the demo is already available (as noted by our article thread on the subject). I'll definitely be playing this game when it comes out and highly recommend the demo to anyone who has yet to play it, it's a great game and deserves some attention. It has a lot of potential and I can't wait for the full game.

Here's a quick challenge for those who have the demo:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uXE96Q4j6I&feature=player_embedded[/yt]

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Just completed another challenge for everyone with this game, this one is a bit easier and is just a variation of an existing challenge posed by the game several times.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JngZQ9sULy4[/yt]

Spiros

Maiki
i just played the demo for like an hour, pretty fun, its cool that its not realistic, but i really didnt feel the little bit of story that was offered, feels super cheesy.
also, i tried using the black market, it tells me to press or hold the down button. it doesnt do anything for me, is that the demo your playing or full game?

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
i just played the demo for like an hour, pretty fun, its cool that its not realistic, but i really didnt feel the little bit of story that was offered, feels super cheesy.
also, i tried using the black market, it tells me told press or hold the down button. it doesnt do anything for me, is that the demo your playing or full game?

Well I use the Xbox 360 controller on the PC and I just press down on the d-pad (selects the black market beacon item) and then press Y while aiming down at the ground. The story is indeed very "cheesy" but aside from that the game is very fun

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
Demo was terrible. Controls were [very] shitty, the developers didn't even bother to switch to a PS3 configuration from their obvious 360 port. Talk about lazy.

Combat sucks and is annoying. The graphics are passable. The objectives are somewhat ambiguous. The overall experience was choppy and overly cartoonish.