• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 Just got my PS3...finally

january39

eXo Staff
Anyone have a top 5 game list, so i know what to buy to start.

So far..

1. Resident Evil 5
2. Tomb Raider
3. (i have been told) Battlefield

After that im not sure... Anyone? :smile:

Alex

Anyone have a top 5 game list, so i know what to buy to start.

So far..

1. Resident Evil 5
2. Tomb Raider
3. (i have been told) Battlefield

After that im not sure... Anyone? :smile:

my personal favourites so far:
GtaiV (4) still play it all the time
CODMW2
Heavy Rain
NFS Shift

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I haven't bought a PS3 but the games that would tempt me to buy it would be MGS4, FF Versus XIII, Heavy Rain, Monsters (probably) Stole My Princess, LittleBigPlanet, WipEout HD Fury, 3D Dot Game Heroes, Killzone 2...that's all I can think of at the moment. Pity the XBLA remake of Ikaruga isn't on PSN.

Alex

I haven't bought a PS3 but the games that would tempt me to buy it would be MGS4, FF Versus XIII, Heavy Rain, Monsters (probably) Stole My Princess, LittleBigPlanet, WipEout HD Fury, 3D Dot Game Heroes, Killzone 2...that's all I can think of at the moment. Pity the XBLA remake of Ikaruga isn't on PSN.

LITTLE BIG PLANET IS THE WORST GAME EVER

Above is a true statement :)

january39

eXo Staff
Nice one guys, thats something to get started on - Im also looking forward to the Trico project as well, made by the creators of ICO for the PS2....Sweet

Alex

Nice one guys, thats something to get started on - Im also looking forward to the Trico project as well, made by the creators of ICO for the PS2....Sweet

You need to get GT5 when it finally gets released xD

webnapster

God Of War Collection
God Of War 3
Metal Gear Solid 4
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Batman Arkham Asylum
Folklore

Alex

Care to elaborate?

Havent you played it before? if you havent i advise you not to. I mean it came with my ps3, i werent even going to open it, just sell it, but i though the hype must be about something. So i opened it, played it, its like a 3d child version of rayman.

Rayman is a good game, but LBP - waste off time imo.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Havent you played it before? if you havent i advise you not to. I mean it came with my ps3, i werent even going to open it, just sell it, but i though the hype must be about something. So i opened it, played it, its like a 3d child version of rayman.

Rayman is a good game, but LBP - waste off time imo.

So the community and DIY aspects didn't entice you at all? That'd be the reason I'd want to play it. You could maybe compare it to Garrys Mod in the way you make your own content, not just play through a campaign or whatnot.

january39

eXo Staff
Open ended games never really intrested me, i like a beginning, middle and end. Even FF games have those.

Still LBP has been very popular and is supported by SCE.

Played Gow 3 demo off psn last night and that is pretty good - I always think the gow games play a bit like the onimusha games by Capcom a few years ago.

Alex

So the community and DIY aspects didn't entice you at all? That'd be the reason I'd want to play it. You could maybe compare it to Garrys Mod in the way you make your own content, not just play through a campaign or whatnot.

Apparently not, I didn't like it one bit, sadly. Seems more of a nintendo game then a playstation game

Open ended games never really intrested me, i like a beginning, middle and end. Even FF games have those.

Still LBP has been very popular and is supported by SCE.

Played Gow 3 demo off psn last night and that is pretty good - I always think the gow games play a bit like the onimusha games by Capcom a few years ago.

Download the GT5 demo and the Batman Demo xD