• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

keep on getting error

aznshorty1574

so..i converted my ff7 into an iso and i made a folder called sces00867. I copied the whole folder to the x:/psp/game. I see the game on my psp but when i click to play it, it gave me a error code 80010002. I read wut the error code means and it said that i put it in a wrong folder or the iso is corrupt. My iso is not corrupt cuz i played ff7 psp using the same iso before. And i dont think it is in the wrong folder because i read the instruction guide. Can anyone help me plez? thax. =D

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Make sure you have the Game folder kernel set to 3.X in recovery mode.

aznshorty1574

i have the game folder set at 3.4 kernal but it is still not working. OH and btw..i have it in my game150 folder instead of game folder

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
i have the game folder set at 3.4 kernal but it is still not working. OH and btw..i have it in my game150 folder instead of game folder

That's probably why. Put it in your GAME folder.

aznshorty1574

oh..alright..now it works...ty so much! haha..i thought that all my other games were in my game 150 folder so i sould put it in the game150 folder also. I guess i was wrong.

alabatusa

how do u know, whether to put homebrew and other apps, either in game or in game150, im assuming u have to put fw1.5 items in game150 right?
but when u do that do u have to change kernel to 1.5 in order to be able to play them

Richlando

Most often I'd say yes,although some apps go in the 150 folder and actually run in 3xx.It's always a good idea to check the apps readme for this. I use Time Machine strictly for 150 now so all my apps are in the Game folder.