• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Killzone 2 or Resistance?

Spiros

Maiki
I can understand how some people might not like UT at all... I've been a huge fan ever since the original UT days, and I must be one of the few games I don't expect a story out of... Just awesome weapons, people to kill and mindless fun... All the UT games have done that for me, and I'll be very disappointed if UT3 doesn't tbh

edit: nothing beats the feeling of wiping 8 or 9 oponents with one shot of redeemer xD

I was crazy about the original Unreal Tournament(the demo atleast) aswell, my last two years of high school, our whole computer class would download the demo and we'd all play Deathmatch, Team Deatchmatch, or Capture the Flag, it was super fun having like 20 people (give or take a few), all playing together and in the same room.

Also, the Rocket Launcher was my favourite, and in UT2004 the Flak Cannon was pretty badass aswell.

Joey

I can understand how some people might not like UT at all... I've been a huge fan ever since the original UT days, and I must be one of the few games I don't expect a story out of... Just awesome weapons, people to kill and mindless fun... All the UT games have done that for me, and I'll be very disappointed if UT3 doesn't tbh

edit: nothing beats the feeling of wiping 8 or 9 oponents with one shot of redeemer xD

There's nothing wrong with UT. 6-7 years ago, it could hold it's own. UT3 is basically the past games with a fresh coat of paint. Unfortunately, in 2010, that doesn't come close to cutting it, if you ask me.

I guess it kind of depends how much you paid for it. I spent $10 on it, so it wasn't the worst perchase I ever made... Can't say I played it too much though. There's just so much better out there to spend my time with a basic game of super twitch deathmatch.

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

I'd say go for Resistance 2.

I reckon the reason he asked "Killzone 2 or Resistance" is price. Both are probably cheaper than R2.

Regardless, I still say Killzone 2 over Resistance 2. I didn't like either of the Resistance games at all.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood