• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Kojima explains why he took on MGS: Peacewalker

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
He would never stop working on MGS,he made the game what it is.
Its going be hard just toss that all away.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Not really true... He has almost no hand on MGS: Rising

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Yea, but that isn't tittle with his two main Characters Snake,and Big Boss.
After writing a story for both them thats hard to get rid of.

Colm

Yeah, but a skilled dev company like KojimaPro should try out new IPs. This was Kojima's original idea after MGS4.
Also, doesn't this mean that MGS: PW is the official MGS5?

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Yeah... It's the sequel in his head (according to him)..

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
Well I'm glad we are finally getting another story to bridge Metal gear To Metal Gear Solid 3. And that's all I care about lol... But I honestly wish.. that they would've made Metal Gear Ac!d 3 haha...*shrugs*

Colm

So... I'm one of the few people that didn't like the switch to Ac!d? I even preferred MGST to Ac!d :p

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
So... I'm one of the few people that didn't like the switch to Ac!d? I even preferred MGST to Ac!d :p

naw, most people hated ac!d but i'm a hardcore "Metal Gear" fan and I absolutely love everything Metal Gear. Alot of other fans who have played metal gear the last 20 years and really appreciate all of kojima's work. Feel the same. Of course there are always exceptions:laugh:

and I haven't had the chance to play Touch yet. But i don't think i will anytime soon