• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

KotOR 2 Missing Content Restored

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Well, as all of you who have played the game know, it is an epic but incomplete game, because for some reason Obsidian decided to cut out critical content from the game (Droid Factory anyone?!).

At last a patch has come out to fix our woes :D

Linky: KOTOR2 missing content restored News | PC | Eurogamer

Adiuvo

Finally. I've been holding out on actually beating KOTOR2 until this patch came out.

Colm

This could result in legal trouble. A similar HL2 mod, Missing Information, was shot down by Valve. (presumably because Valve planned to use the content in future HL games)
Now, I'm not saying there'll be a KOTOR3 that uses this content (but I really hope so), but if there is, this means bad news.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
This could result in legal trouble. A similar HL2 mod, Missing Information, was shot down by Valve. (presumably because Valve planned to use the content in future HL games)
Now, I'm not saying there'll be a KOTOR3 that uses this content (but I really hope so), but if there is, this means bad news.

I believe both Obsidian and LucasArts allowed this... I mean, it started on the LucasGames forums...

Plus, Obsidian's boss isn't as big a jerk as Valve's or Squeenix's xD

Noriyuke

yeah i could see lucas arts allowing seeing as originally Battlefront for the PC had no DLC Custom Maps/Mods allowed, but then the patched it and brought out, what one two original levels? But the Custom Map Content was huge at first.