• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Lexxodus - Android

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Not Not - A Brain-Buster - you have unlocked "Endless Mode - Score 200 points" but the game leaderboard on Google Play only shows you at 173.

Lexxodus

ah, ok. but that's wrong. I had 201 points when the achievement was triggered. there must have been something wrong with the counter. in any case, I downloaded the game again and did the whole thing again. and now the counter has taken it over correctly. the photo as proof. please reactivate the profile. thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240322-214453.png
    Screenshot_20240322-214453.png
    595.2 KB · Views: 19

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
ah, ok. but that's wrong. I had 201 points when the achievement was triggered. there must have been something wrong with the counter. in any case, I downloaded the game again and did the whole thing again. and now the counter has taken it over correctly. the photo as proof. please reactivate the profile. thanks.
Thanks for submitting proof, done.