• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

LG Vu screen replacement

Proxin

A friend gave me his LG Vu that has a cracked screen. Where would I go to find a(n inexpensive) screen replacement besides eBay?
I'm also looking for a data cable for the LG Vu, if possible. I've seen on other threads people link to dealextreme.com and focalprice.com, but I can't find the parts I'm looking for on there.

Cryox

Bro.

Proxin

Thanks for that, I'll check it out.
How about for the screen replacement? Right now there is one on eBay going for $30, is there anything elsewhere that is less expensive than that?

Cryox

Bro.
You may have to stick with the 30 dollar one on ebay, or you could search for a used Vu with a good screen or even a broken Vu, assuming the broken Vu does not have a broken screen. You could then take out that screen and replace it with your broken one.

Proxin

The latter may end up being more expensive. I'll stick with the $30 one, that probably won't leave too big a dent in my pocketbook.
If anyone else wants to post any other inexpensive electronic sites, the thread's still open for it.