• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Linking EA Need Help Pls

mgrknine

New Member
I linked EA and set my status to Everyone and Achievments to Everyone Waited 24 hrs and still says private anyway to fix this ?
 
Have you actually earned any achievements on EA? Since for that service, we will only pick up games you've earned achievements in.
 
Do you mean to get a trophy ? After I added it to my profile cuz like iv had ea achievements a long time ago just not after I added ea to my account ? So do u mean I got to trigger it by getting a trophy ?
 
Do you mean to get a trophy ? After I added it to my profile cuz like iv had ea achievements a long time ago just not after I added ea to my account ? So do u mean I got to trigger it by getting a trophy ?
Yes. It doesn't show that you've unlocked achievements in any games when I scan your profile. Doesn't matter when you've earned them.

Can you take a screenshot of your EA app showing some achievements that you've earned? I'd also check to make sure you linked the correct profile.
 
Last edited:
Sorry, probably my mistake though. I’ve been playing EA games for years throughout several different consoles. I just assumed I had achievements by now through EA but maybe I don’t. lol my mistake
 
Back
Top