• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Slasher

Suck It
Not much is currently known about this title, but it sounds to be pretty good.

Series creator Hideo Kojima said that he will be writing the script for the title and will be heavily involved in its development. He stated that the game will not be a spin-off–but a true sequel in the Metal Gear Solid franchise.

"I'll be deeply involved in this title, writing the script and producing it." The main team of Metal Gear Solid 4 is participating, so it's "not a spin-off or a side story." "Since it's on the PSP, I will not forget to add all the features and the specs that the PSP offers."

The game will take place 10 years after Metal Gear Solid 3, so it's set in the 1970's in Latin America and will also feature Big Boss.

It's set for release sometime in 2010.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J4QsMic_Fo[/yt]

-chw42-

Like a Boss
E3 trailer was real good. I liked the end of it, lol. Looks much more promising than Portable Ops in terms of stealth you can do.

Adiuvo

I loved the trailer too. It's nice to see them expanding Big Boss's character a bit more.

I loved the trailer too. It's nice to see them expanding Big Boss's character a bit more.

Very true. I found Big Boss as good character, and was suprised they didn't evolve it more. This should fill that gap.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
This game is going to push the PSP to it's limits... Day one buy for me...

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Im am so hype for this!!
This is going be game that owns all handheld games on the market right now.
This a true metal gear solid element game, unlike mgs po/po+.
I might buy a psp-go! just for this. I dislike the psp-1000 screens.

Whats with the extra big boss at the end of the trailer?