• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

MFM Crypt-o-Quote Puzzle #3

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
This quotation does not have a submitter.

f_Puzzle3m_b53c1b6.png

Remember that the rules have been slightly changed. Submit your answers to ME instead of posting them in the thread. This will give people a chance to give the answer rather than just give up when the puzzle is solved.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM EST ----------

Puzzle has been solved by Chathurga. You guys have 3 hours before I tally the points.

Chathurga

These are really fun to do :D
This one can be sort of easily solved by using double letter frequencies. And as always "e" was easy to spot.

Clint

Clintoris
Oh I figured this one out... But, I'd really appreciate if you could use a fixed width font for the next time... I missed a space between the 2nd and 3rd words and it really threw me off :(

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
Oh I figured this one out... But, I'd really appreciate if you could use a fixed width font for the next time... I missed a space between the 2nd and 3rd words and it really threw me off :(

Im sorry, I will make sure that will not happen with the next puzzle. Next puzzle will be tommorrow.

And Clint has solved it too.

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
Here is the answer in a spoiler if you want to solve it on your own.

You must persevere to accomplish seemingly impossible tasks. Chinese Proverb