• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

MfM's PSP Guide Discussion and Help Thread

Moose

Meta Moose
kirby1121.png

If you have any queries concerning The MfM Guide to the Playstation Portable, post them here. This thread can also be used for help concerning the PSP that either references the linked guide or not mentioned in any of the guides on the forum. :D We have a community ready to help you!

Slasher

Suck It
Maybe making a list of known PSP error codes and fitting them somewhere in that guide would be helpful?

Excellent guide though, I'm sure it'll come in handy for any PSP users who want to learn a thing or two.

Sullivan

I just sold my PSP, but I should be able to help with anything.

Sullivan

anyone have a spare battery I can have?

lulz, I actually kept a pandoras battery and memory card setup.

I am sure you can find a extremely cheap one on ebay.

Adiuvo

Nice job Moose :)

If you want, you can add my POPS guide in there, just give credit of course. It's better for the user to have everything in one place, rather than separated.

Adiuvo

Moose has the guide posted in the contributor forum, I'll move it over.

EDIT: He also has a copy of the guide already in the PSP guide section. I'm not sure which he wants there, but for now you should be able to view the one mentioned in the first post.

Moose

Meta Moose
Moose has the guide posted in the contributor forum, I'll move it over.

EDIT: He also has a copy of the guide already in the PSP guide section. I'm not sure which he wants there, but for now you should be able to view the one mentioned in the first post.

I wanted to keep two copies, one for editing backstage and another for the members. No worries though, it's probably easier to keep it all in one place. :)

Thanks for fixing the guide up.

Seth

MD Party Room
It be a nice idea to add a howto on themes for the psp and maybe recommend some of the better themes.Also maybe add some of the better homebrew games to your "homebrew list" as well.You may also want to update your guide on to Despertar del Cementerio, it now as Despertar del Cementerio v8.Other than that it was great and will be helpful to anyone who missed out on the psp homebrew world.