• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 Microsoft Announces 320 GB Xbox 360 S Hard Drive

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
xbox360320.jpg

Joining Microsoft's line of Xbox 360-branded hard drives is a new 320GB unit. Like the recent round of hard drive upgrades, it is compatible with Slim models only. Priced at $129.99, it's due to hit stores "later this month" and will include a free download token

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Still struggling with my 20gb (13gb usable) HDD. Really wish I had a larger HDD...I envy all those with newer xbox 360s

Seth

MD Party Room
I just feel bad for your ears Justin lol

Robby

Los Doyers!
I have the 250gb one and it is plenty. I have movies on it, arcade games, dlc, several games installed to the hd that I play on a regular basis and I have about 40gb left.

hush404

Ouch... $130? Damn. I can get a TB drive for my PS3 at that price... 0_o
@Robby - I guess we game different? My 360's 120gb is down to like 12gb... >_> my PS3's 250gb at 16gb... and I don't put media (pics, movies, music) at all on either of them...

Robby

Los Doyers!
I only install the games that I play regularly which would be Gears 3, Black Ops, MW2, and the games I play for a week then beat then I delete it from my hdd.