• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Monday Night Combat

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Is anyone here planning on picking this up on Wednesday? It's the last title in this year's XBLA Summer of Arcade series. (Last year's finale was Shadow Complex.)

I'm on the fence at the moment, but leaning towards probably grabbing it for a change of pace. Here's a dev walkthough if you haven't seen it yet.

[video=youtube;wmbTWbkA3Lk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmbTWbkA3Lk[/video]

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I largely ignored this game (the name is the reason why, wasn't interested). I checked it out last night however and was pretty impressed by it. My only problem though is they said there were 4 maps (think it was 4) and I don't think that would be enough variety for me. I'm still on the fence as to whether or not I should pick it up, will decide on Wednesday I guess

Robby

Los Doyers!
Played the trial with some friends. Awesome.
Loved it, wanted to pick it up but I don't have money in my bank and my paypal account is short by just $2 so I'm gonna have to wait.

But I definitely recommend it to anyone especially if you can play Crossfire with some friends, pretty fun moments.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Trial was pretty fun but not sure how long that fun will last. I'm not itching to play anymore of it after the trial so I don't think I'm going to purchase it