• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Mousepads - 2.99 - Customize/Make Your Own!

Sullivan

Hey guys, check this site out:

ArtsNow - Custom T-Shirt & Other Popular Products

Right now they are having a promo:

www.artsnow.com - Promotion Details

$2.99 Customized Mousepad
Free Shipping, Expire on 12/31/2099
Discount Coupon Code: MSPD99

Yes this offer expires...never.
I ordered me this,

If you want the little big planet png image I created, get it here:

https://www.artsnow.com/img/4-26667211-0-2-1

mouse.png (Full Res Version)

If you guys can think or make up some other cool designs, share. I plan on buying some more.

Sullivan

I do, I don't really see a reason to or not to. I am using a laser mouse, so It doesn't really matter for me, but I thought this was sort of cool. Make sure you guys follow the dimensions for making one if you design your own.

Mine should get here maybe at the end of next week. Ships from Hong Kong.

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
They're 2.99 for a reason. They're probably those really hard, cheap, thick, annoying mousepads. Although thanks for the tip.

Yeah, they are probably the sucky slim ones that move around when you move the mouse :-/

I haven't used a mousepad in forever but the top of my keyboard tray is starting to wear out. And I need some sexiness to rub my MX revolution on :p

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Only mousepad I want is my black Apple felt thingy...it feels really nice and does a decent job of not moving about :)

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
I use my school timetable duct taped to the desk.

EDIT: Infact

DSC00401.jpg

Sullivan

Actually, they look like they are of good quality, here is someones from the Overclock.net community:

100056d1236204071-artsnow-custom-mo.jpg

Adiuvo

Looks like some type of felt. I want to buy some, but I'll wait until you receive yours Sullivan, to see if they are as good as they look.

Cryox

Bro.
That overclock one looks really nice. Simple, yet, awesome. If they are as good as they look, i might think about getting one.

Sullivan

lol, im going to watch that video, I cannot wait to get my little big planet one. I don't know what my next one will be if I get one. Maybe just a Sony or PS3 one.

Sullivan

Ok, I got my mouse pad a few days ago, its actually very nice, and it doesn't move around at all!

Sullivan

Ya, give me a second.

EDIT:

Here you go:

DSC00791.jpg

DSC00792.jpg

DSC00794.jpg

DSC00795.jpg

DSC00796.jpg

Its the one on the right.
DSC00797.jpg