• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Mr. Beefy - yo sup man

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
I never introduced myself here. I'm Mr. Beefy (KlicK at QJ) and I was a member of QJ for quite a while, and I posted all the time at TCCC or whatever it's name was because it changed so often.

so hi

soha

Working at the "good ol" Radio Shack. Haven't been working much, just playing Warhawk on the PS3 demo unit we have set up and posting on the forums.

pshhhhh.. radioshack? 'cmon you can do better than that. why are all the employees there forced to dress up in suits and ties? why not some formal radioshack uniform?

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
Radio Shack is getting destroyed in this recession. Be happy you still have a job with them.

No complaints here. Business here has certainly slowed down a bit but we're not corporate so we don't take the losses quite as hard since we're a franchise site.

And I don't have to dress up really, no blue jeans is about it. Khakis and a t-shirt is what I roll with.