• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Digital Ms. Splosion Man Announced

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
[video=youtube;u43FFFHtr3Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u43FFFHtr3Y[/video]

Twisted Pixel announced yesterday that they are working on a sequel to their extremely popular XBLA platformer Splosion Man properly entitled Ms. Splosion Man. This will be Twisted Pixels first-ever sequel title since they felt like they could improve on the original game's mechanics and add more features[...]

Continue reading: Ms. Splosion Man Announced...

Robby

Los Doyers!
Yes!

Me and my friends loved Splosion Man. When we are bored we usually just hop on that and play it.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Yes!

Me and my friends loved Splosion Man. When we are bored we usually just hop on that and play it.

I never really paid attention to Splosion Man until I saw this announced. It looks like a great game and I'm pissed I missed the sale on it a week or two ago. Hope it's not as hard as Super Meat Boy, probably going to buy it soon

Robby

Los Doyers!
If you played N+ and liked it, you will love splosion man. The game is fun, and most levels are pretty straight forward although there are some levels that are just a bitch to pass.

Co-op is just 100x better and more challenging as the levels change depending on how many players you have.
Splosion man was a hidden gem to many.

Joey

I never found Splosion man to be hard. Very fun though, but I'm absolutely perplexed by people who thought the original game was hard.