• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

---- Nand Currency ---

angelsniper45

This is a simple app test to dump the psps internal NAND flash onto the memory stick.

This is useful for restoration purposes, developing, and just learning about the NAND structure in general. This contains all of the lflash, idstorage, and flash files, so if you restore it, BE CAREFUL!!!! Do not come to me saying that I bricked your psp.

To use, press [X] to start the process, or press [O] to exit and return to the XMB.

To install, place the folder into ms0://PSP/GAME and run it from the normal menu.

I developed this on a TA-88 v2, and a psp 2001 running 5.00 M33-6. It should work on anything except for the ovbious psp3ks and TA-88 v3s. I will try and see if this works on 5.03 chickHEN, for those of you interested.

I will add more features later, including - a restore function, an extras menu, with currency converter, weather viewer, etc etc. I will also try to incorporate more features for advanced uses, so this will become a full on shell by at least v1.5, if not v2.0.

So keep checking for updates this time around!! :woot1:

(Yes i released this before, but that got way out of control, and I was jumping through the numbers to fast without actually updating, so this is the OFFICIAL thread for this release) :blushing:

Credits
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
cory1492 - releasing the original source and allowing me to modify it
roe-ur-boat - helping me get the SDK set up on my computer, and generally getting me started on the actual programming part
Dark_Alex and MATHELIUTH - the original NAND dumper, and of course, the CFW that it was used to develop on :D

anyone else you know who you are, and you should know i havent forgotten you :D

J

jx233

Good work angelsniper!

I will make a PSP News article for this soon. Thanks for the release.

EDIT: This is just V1 of the app. No article necessary. XD