• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3DS Netflix Streaming Hits 3DS, 3D Content Coming Soon

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
netflix3ds1.jpg

Nintendo announced today that 3DS owners across US and Canada can now enjoy Netflix. With just a few screen taps, members with unlimited streaming plans can steam TV episodes and movies to their handheld.

While the app is provided as a free download, those that wish to take advantage of the service must subscribe to Netflix streaming plans, which now start at $7.99 a month and up[...]

Continue reading: Netflix Streaming Hits 3DS, 3D Content Coming Soon...

Robby

Los Doyers!
I watch it on my 3.7inch screen phone sometimes and it's fine.

TeamOverload

It would seem somewhat annoying to watch Netflix on such a small screen.

Agreed, I can't see watching an entire movie on it to be honest, maybe a TV show here and there, but eh. Same reason I never use the Netflix app for my iPhone. Typically if I want to watch a movie or TV show I'll have a TV or a laptop available.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
i guess i an see it if i'm lying in bed, setting the 3DS on the bed, and flipping the screen up to enjoy a movie would be pretty awesome.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
I have no problems watching Netflix on small screens, in most cases I prefer it. But fuck Netflix for raising their prices yet again.

TeamOverload

Eh, I'm not too upset. I get a hell of a lot more value of it even at the higher pricing than I ever did for more expensive cable or satellite.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I have no problems watching Netflix on small screens, in most cases I prefer it. But fuck Netflix for raising their prices yet again.

It is annoying about the price increase. My current plan is changing from $24-$28 a month.

I don't mind watching Netflix on my phone.