• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Nintendo Switch code not saving

fquintanilla96

When trying to add my Nintendo Switch Friend Code I’m getting this message:
IMG_4462.png

But I don’t see what I’m doing wrong…
image.jpg

image.jpg

Can someone help me?
Thanks.

Klaxynd

I'm not sure if it's the exact same issue with me as I'm not getting an error message, but I'm also not seeing playtime for any Switch games, nor do I see a blue checkmark for Nintendo despite entering my FC and clicking "SAVE CHANGES". I'm guessing there's something going on either on Nintendo's end, or Exophase's end so I'll just check again tomorrow.

fquintanilla96

I'm not sure if it's the exact same issue with me as I'm not getting an error message, but I'm also not seeing playtime for any Switch games, nor do I see a blue checkmark for Nintendo despite entering my FC and clicking "SAVE CHANGES". I'm guessing there's something going on either on Nintendo's end, or Exophase's end so I'll just check again tomorrow.
Must be the same issue. I was also getting no error and no blue checkmark. After a few tries I got the red message.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Profile syncing should be working again for Switch. You may receive an error that syncing has been temporarily paused. Try again after a minute has passed if so. There's a global limit on how many profiles can be added to the site per minute to avoid overloading things.

This will avoid the initial sync process failing at least. It's not an issue that so many are adding their profile to the site, but just that it was happening all at once. We were getting like hundreds of profile sync requests per second which is far from the typical usage on here.