• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Nitro Circus

Brad

Yoshimi
I wanted to watch this when it came out but I keep forgetting to watch it when its airing. Thanks for reminding me, turned it on in time to watch them jump off a hotel roof, kickass haha.

TeamOverload

That dirtbike parachute jump scene into the canyon was crazy. He's lucky he wasnt done for when he messed up his last attempt.

Brad

Yoshimi
That dirtbike parachute jump scene into the canyon was crazy. He's lucky he wasnt done for when he messed up his last attempt.

Yea when they did the replay the parachute look liked it opened a second or two before he hit land.

TeamOverload

Yeah it did. Still not much help slowing it down when it was only open for a split second and he had been falling for quite a few hundred feet at that point.

Brad

Yoshimi
Little under a hour to a new ep. FYI

Sullivan

Ya, every time I want to see this, its inconvenient for me.

Brad

Yoshimi
Good all around ep.

I liked the mini dirt bikes doing the mountain bike obstacles. Monster truck flew straight up and slowly rotated. Wonder if it still runs.