• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Not ranked on Steam Leaderboard

Shur1ken

Hello everyone! Just recently I have noticed that my Steam stats on Exophase are not ranked. And I am pretty sure that it is because of Team Fortress 2 achievements being invalidated due to playing on Givemeall-servers back in 2021. Other than that, I'm sure I play according to Rules in any way. Some achievements in GTA 5 or Hitman 3 may raise an eyebrow, but those were unlocked with saves transfer and I doubt it is a case. Similar thing is with LA Noire achievements unlocked due my savegames transfer - I completed it's RGSC version back in 2015 (https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/lan/pc/achievements). Anyway, just ask me if there are any suspicions.

Here are my Steam and AStats just in case:

It was for Team Fortress 2 and Alien Shooter. I've invalidated those and have added you back to the leaderboard. Ranking will appear again after 24 hours or so.

Thank you! I have recently relocked my Alien Shooter achievements during my Steamhunters appeal. Can you please de-invalidate this game for me?

Thank you! I have recently relocked my Alien Shooter achievements during my Steamhunters appeal. Can you please de-invalidate this game for me?
Done!

Back