• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Official Runescape Discussion Thread

Pspunk

Star power and butt plugs
There used to be a frequent thread here to discuss this. This is the MforMature remake of it I decided to create. Discuss anything and everything Runescape.

List of MforMature Runescape Usernames:

Pspunk - Sound Skill/Thesounds101(banned)

El Diablo

Do you still play RS?

Pspunk

Well, sort of. I play very casually on and off over the last year. Maybe averaging 20 minutes a day? On my former f2p account sound skill which is now a member.

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
I am botting as we speak, just doing an experiment to see how long before I get banned.

On the one I care about I don't bot.

It used to be a fun game, but kinda got old.

Dan

Contributor
I used to play RS, but the member fees got a bit ridiculous and non membership was just boring. I hear they've completey update the game engine now?

Pspunk

Yeah, they made it full screen and high definition. Its got a lot better graphics, but nothing too great still.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
I still get on runescape now and then.*during holiday events*

_Syn

I used to play. Man, the days when I had a full Sara G. :(

I stopped playing, same as .Dan, because of the membership fees fluctuating to the point that I told myself, it's just a game, why should I keep paying.

El Diablo

The membership fees weren't bad at all, when I played I greatly enjoyed the game and was more than willing to pay 5 bucks a month for it as opposed to 15 for WoW.

The game just doesn't seem all that great to me anymore. I got tired and stopped playing, and every few months I remember how good it was and how much fun I had and try to go back, but I just can't get back into it again after playing a game like WoW.

In addition to that, they literally completely changed EVERYTHING since I lasted played, and recently when I logged on. I don't even know where things are in the UI anymore or anything, or remember towns and what not, and being a non member doesn't help. I remember when being level 92 or 93 or whatever I am used to be really high :(.

Pspunk

I dunno, I got to 80 on WoW and got full t6+7. I didn't really find it hard to come back after a few monthes.

El Diablo

RS used to be my crack, but I needed to move onto heavier drugs since it wasn't cutting it anymore, and I became too addicted to the WoW crack and I don't know, I think about it and have all the nostalgia, but when I actually go into the game nothing is the same, or seems the same anymore, and I just can't get into it anymore.

Sometimes I wish I could because I have many good memories from it but I just can't for whatever reason. Probably the few really close friends I had in the game no longer playing has something to do with it as well.

Pspunk

I feel you on the fact that really close friends don't play anymore, its kind of hard to play not knowing anyone.