• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Option to Hide Steam Achievements

mike1024

Hello, I recently linked my Steam account to this after using it for Nintendo Switch for a while, but I'm one of those weird people who doesn't care about achievements and would rather just enjoy the game instead of being reminded that you "haven't made much progress" by the achievements standard. Anyway, I was wondering if there was a way to put in an option where our steam profile would only show play time and last played date like the switch progress does. The steam games have so much each game that it's a little distracting. I'll probably just unlink my steam if this isn't an option, but I figured I'd ask!

Edit: I found the setting to remove achievement icons, so it already looks a lot better without those. However, my question still stands to hide achievement progress bars and achievement numbers from the profile entirely. Thank you!

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It's possible to add - I'll have to think about how to implement it. I mean, it's not difficult to add, but I don't want to overload the main settings page with too many options. Maybe it would make sense to create a separate tab and have that space dedicated to more finer-grained control over layout elements.

mike1024

I noticed some changes, so I figured I'd follow up with what I'm hoping would be possible to hide (everything in the red box). Thank you again!

1707535725321.png