• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Pizza Vending Machine - Lucky Italy!

Cryox

Bro.
lucky italy..... why do the foreign places (from United States P.O.V.) always get the crazy cool stuff first?

Cryox

Bro.
there are some pretty good pizza places around where i live. There is Goodfellas, Mark Anthony's and a couple others. Plus a really good Donato's*

(*spelling?)

There was also a really good pizza place somewhere in Winter Park, CO near Frasier, when i went on vacation.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
NO! JUST NO! Its not real pizza unless its hand made.
Somethings can't be replace with a vending machine, it doesn't even look that great the pizza itself.
Speaking of pizza, pineapple is pretty good give that extra flavor to it. Its pretty good if you make your own pizza.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
You guys don't even know what good pizza is until you've had some from New Haven, CT.

Any restaurants in particular? My brother is at UNH (University of New Haven) so when I go see him next time I'll be sure to drag him and our family to one :)

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Any restaurants in particular? My brother is at UNH (University of New Haven) so when I go see him next time I'll be sure to drag him and our family to one :)

Frank Pepe's or Sally's. They are on the same street. Try them both.

They both often make top 10 lists and are both on the Food Channel a lot.

Sullivan

zx30? where do you reside? That place is wonderful. If you go there, please ask for the home brewed root beer, its so good, and it has free refils. So its not extremely expensive.

Adiuvo

I'm not really sure if I consider Italy lucky for having these. They probably aren't cooked that well, and since the ingredients will be sitting in the machine for so long they can't taste that great either.

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
Yay! No human interaction, extremely limited selection and an almost guaranteed lack of quality in taste! This is just what everyone's looking for, lucky Italy.

Joey

A Pizza vending machine?, damn, I wish I was in Italy. <3 Pizza ;)

You can have pizza delivered directly to your house, isn't this a regression in convenience?

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM EST ----------

Oh, well Bj's is wonderful, I could eat there every day!

Yeah, I love BJs (heh heh)...

Seriously though, they're pretty good.