• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP PLS Help: PS3 will not Register PSP

Cryox

Bro.
well, first off, did you go to Settings (the last xmb icon) --> Usb Connection and hit X on it? You problem *might* be that you are forgetting to turn the USB connection on, has happened to me before.

Hope that helps

Adiuvo

Go to -6 and see if it helps. Otherwise, it's probably the firmware. If it still works I'll be surprised.

rmo67

OK well I have updated to M33-6 and still having the exact same problem, I hook the psp up to the PS3via USB, the psp automatically goes into USB connection mode, on the PS3 I do go over to settings and click on register device and it still says: no PSP connected, although under other areas such as video, photos, etc is shows it connected.

Someone told me to go here: YouTube - How to FIX PSP Type-B
and try these to programs:
1. IDStorage Manager:
2. KeyCleaner
But the instructions are not very clear and I am a little nervous as I have never done this before, also would it work on my version:5.00 M33-6?
My psp is a fat psp 1001

Does anyone know if they above will in fact work (or should work) and if yes, would you mind giving me step by step instructions please. I am still having same problem in that the PS3 still says there is no psp coneected even though it is connected via USB and I still cannot register it with the PS3.

Do keep in mind, I am extremely new to this so I do need step by step instructions (even though I think I must have looked at over a 100 sites or forums). In any event it is still not working, my psp is a Fat psp 1001 running 5.00 M33-6
Please help if you can.